Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sparkle Madness!


I have been ooohing and aaahing over fairy kei and popkei fashion for a while now and I think I'm about to bust! I just can't get enough of the frills, colours and sparkly goodness that is wrapped into every stitch. I love the 80's influence, and to be honest I have been loving 80's fashion myself!
My friends and I have been on the hunt for some flashy-tacky 80's items and we have found quite a few in stores and on ETSY. This lovely sweater is my fave find so far and is on sale in our new vintage etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/MargauxMousseMeesh
I have also been perusing Spank! blogs for inspiration. my faves are:
check them out!

3 comments:

caro-chan said...

If that sweater was a cardigan, I would be all over it.

☽ᑤᗋᔖᗅᙁᗬᖇᗅ☾ said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a "Stylish Blogger" award. =]

You can find the meme here:
http://scarysweetheart.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-just-received-my-very-first-award-for.html

Feel free NOT to participate though. Awards are sometimes a blessing and a curse, haha.

Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Just visit their website and also apply to the one in which you don't mind spending time pay day loans You can find advertising for lead loan loan providers on the internet, around newspapers, as well as on billboards