Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mousse au Chocolat


So, I made this blog to promote my ETSY shop, http://mousseauchocolat.etsy.com/ and I haven't promoted anything!
I am a huge fan of lolita fashion and I am greatly influenced by it. I have an unhealthy obsession with anything pink and frilly, and i also have a tendency to want to put bows on everything. So, I do!
These are just a few of the things that you can find it my shop:

Expect all kinds of new treats for my favourite holiday. VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!! There will be loads of rose red and pretty pink scarves, heart brooches and more!!!

2 comments:

misskoco said...

adorable! delicious! So with all this talk of your favorite lovely time of the year, have you started planning V-day?

mousse said...

No plans for Valentines day yet, but I am keeping alot of fun things in mind!