Thursday, April 23, 2009

Phew!

So I finally sent off some scarves to Nandi of Nitemare Photography! I am very excited to see what she comes up with, her work is dazzling. The photos above are my absolute favourites. These photos were published in Gothic and Lolita Bible vol.4, and the minute I turned the page I was in love! Nandi first contacted me at the very beginning of my model search and I was extremely excited ( and starstruck!) to be able to collab with her.
I was having quite a time deciding which scarf design to send to her. I really wanted to have my Alice in Wonderland collection ready sooner, but I was ill, and I had to put it on the back burner. So, I sent three others. Two were new designs, and one was the revised mint chocolate giant bow scarf.


Can't wait to see what she'll do!!


check her out!!!!!! http://www.nitemaredesigns.co.uk/

1 comments:

Pattie said...

That is wonderful!! and very exciting :)