Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dina the Countess of Candy!!



This is the scarf that I sent to Dina to model. It is long (wrapped around the mannequin three times!) and has two giant bon bons on the ends! It has been taking me a great deal longer that I would have liked to get this relaunch off of the ground, but things will start trickling into my shop soon enough. :)
Dina is super gorgeous, and I know that what ever she does with this will be stunning! This picture was taken by Nandi and is titled "Cherry Blossom Princess".
Lovely!

5 comments:

Victoria Suzanne said...

I love the candy scarf! It is absolutely adorable!

Pattie said...

It's great! Can't wait to see it modeled :)

Pattie said...

Oh! I gave your blog a lovely award!

Chelsea said...

The scarf is very sweet...with sweets...perfect.

Ari♥ said...

that one is so cuuuuute♥