Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have it bad!


The other day was so extra gloomy! The wind blew the clouds were dark, and the rain pitter pattered on and off all day. I don't really mind those kinds of days, so I wasn't down, oh no, I was up. Up to take photos! I didn't really plan it well, but I decided that since it was perfect vampire weather (and since I am finishing the third book in the twilight series) I would bring out my inner Alice. I had a good number of pieces in my wardrobe that reminded me of her, so I chose a few and started snapping!

This may seem strange to some, but I am and have always been a dress up type of person. Every day (when I don't have to wear a lame massage polo!) I dress up as whatever character I feel like. Not so much cosplaying, but just wearing the colours of my mood, or of another time. I tend to be greatly inspired by the things that I do and the emotions that I feel every day. If I am reading a book, I really enter that world and become one of the characters. Not that I copy the style of the character completely, but I imagine what I would wear if I were a part of that story, and create an outfit that reflects that.

Alice Cullen is one of my favourite characters in a while because she reminds me a lot of myself. I don't drink blood of course( although I am a vegetarian ha ha!) but I can see the positive of things, and am very easily excited. I love fashion, and I looove parties! I also drive a little too fast for any ones health! I have always kept my natural hair short and spiky, and .....well.......lets' just say.. I have very accurate dreams and very good intuition. I can find any ones' lost anything, and I am very good at guessing. Of course some of these things fail, especially across the Internet, but I am known for my ....um....gifts. I know it all sounds pretty crazy, but hey, it runs in the family. I know some of you out there know what I mean, and probably have similar senses! if you do, I would love to hear about your experiences! This is a topic that I am very interested in, and don't really have anyone to share with!! I'm done babbling now.....it's cookie time!







1 comments:

The Caravan said...

Amazing pictures! I love your blog and gloomy days too!! We don't get enough here in CA, hope I can move soon :)