Friday, August 13, 2010

Denim Day....off?


I am a huge fan of mismatched earrings!

Serious face!


Ha ha! No jeans today baby!!!!! My legs are so happy!
This outfit was inspired by...you guessed it! h.Naoto! Now I stress the word *inspired* because it was a billion degrees that day and while I wanted to wear several layers of bloomers, scarves doorknobs and leather, I settled for a tank and shiny leggings!
Rundown:
Tank: J.C. Penney!
Leggings: Miley Cyrus for Wal-mart baby!
Hair accessories: Mousse au Chocolat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

StickyKitten said...

Hi! I just wanted to pop by and say hello! Also wanted to let you know that I reopened my etsy shop =)
Hope u will come take a look at my new stuff. Have a lovely Sunday!!

-Michelle