Wednesday, August 11, 2010

h.Naoto fashion show

Dark and delicious! That is how I describe the h.Naoto fashion show. The music was a bit creepy, but the models were excellent.


I didn't really get to take as many pictures as I would have liked. The lighting was sketchy and I don't really know how to use my camera that well yet.
This was one of my favourite looks of the show. The buttons were actually mini doorknobs!

JACKET!!!!!!!






This look was my favourite. He introduced it as the "new look of lolita" (which didn't fly with me at all) but I still loved it! I adore soft flowing silhouettes and gauzy pile on lace mixed with black sequins and harsher fabrics.

The designer himself was completely adorable and spoke so little English! I couldn't help but to find that so endearing. After the walk there was a bit of Q and A. He described his inspiration for a few of the pieces in detail and showcased some of his other brands, Hungry and Angry, and Sixh.
I was so inspired by the looks that I put together a little coord on Polyvore!
What artist or designer inspires you?


Bow hair band big
199 DKK - shopfriiscompany.com
More hair accessories »

0 comments: