Sunday, August 8, 2010

Denim Days 1 and 2!

Day 2


Yes, I am so clumsy that I fall while standing still!

Rundown
Jeans: Delia*s
Tee: Delia*s
Ruffle blouse (underneath): Forever 21
Boots: Deb
Hair Accessories: Mousse au Chocolat
Ring and Necklace : Minty Mix
************************************************************************************
Day 1
My lovely friend Jen has also joined the challenge. I always love her outfits, she has such cool style! She always seems to find these incredible statement accessories too. Just look at that necklace!!

This lacey pink top is so dreamy! I loved it so much that I had to have one for myself!
Rundown
Jeans: Delia*s
Top: Delia*s
Boots: ETSY
Necklace of awesome: BCBG


Rundown
Jeans: Delia*s
Tee: Delia*s
Vest: old from Wal-mart
Shoes: Forever 21
Hair Accessories: Mousse au Chocolat
Pin Button: Precious Miseries (I added pom pom trim!)
*********************************************************************************
Does anyone have any cute denim coords that they want to share? I want to see your craziest, cutest or just your adorable denim style! Email them to me and I will post them in the challenge!!

0 comments: