Tuesday, August 24, 2010

dENIM dAYS 9,10,11 and 12!




Rundown:
Jacket, Tank and Jeans: Delia*s
Hat and Brooch: Rosebush Antiques
Shoes: Salvo!
Necklace: My friend made it for me
earrings: Mousse au Chocolat



I can't believe that camo is in again. At first I was appalled, but somehow I fell in love with this tank!
Rundown:
Sweater,Tank, Ruffle cap sleeve top, Jeans: Delia*s
Boots: Wet Seal
Jewelry and hair accessories: Mousse au Chocolat

I am a sucker for scarves! I don't care if I am the only one still wearing them, I just love that extra pop of personality!

I bought those awesome porcupine quills from a local African goods shop!

All is Delia*s except my awesome scarf from a church flea market and my hair flower form Claires.

Geeky Glasses Ahoy!
Nautical themes always catch my eye. I really would have loved to have been able to wear my red pleated skirt and nautical gold and navy tights but,....well...you know

I had intended to sell this necklace, but it goes with so much that I have!

Rundown: Tee, Cardi, Jeans: Delia*s
Jewelry and hair bow: Mousse au Chocolat

0 comments: